WHAT WE DO
We help companies implement affordable, culture changing compliance and safety programs by leveraging technology and proven best practices across a broad range of industries and geographies.
Safety and Compliance Consulting to Support Your Business
Our highly personalized approach to program development allows clients to leverage existing headcount, procedures and practices. We give your team the momentum they need to support a dynamic safety program and protect your most valuable assets – your people.
- Comprehensive EHS Software Platform
- Design and Installation
-Safety Management Systems
-Environmental Management Systems
-Market Facing Sustainability Programs
- Branded Safety Program Design and Launch
- Best Practices Program Assessment and Diagnostic
- Due Diligence Support
- Superfund Site Management
- Internal Investigations
- Policy Review and Refresh
- Agency and Insurance Interface and Advocacy
- Leadership Training, Coaching and Team Development
Comprehensive compliance program “check up” that leverages our proprietary assessment tool to give you a realistic baseline of your program. This is not a traditional audit, but an analysis of whether you have the infrastructure and support you need to succeed.
What Is It
- Documentation review and gap analysis
- Best Practices Assessment
- On-site review of operations
- Detailed review of ongoing legal
or regulatory issues and permitting
- Company culture evaluation
- Current state program baseline
What You Get
- Comprehensive report & leadership briefing
- A Roadmap® of recommendations designed
to maximize existing headcount
- A sustainable action cadence on how to do it right
and stay in compliance
- EHS Team Coaching
- Management/Leadership Training
If your leadership team is commited to improving, we can take your safety and compliance programs to another level in as fast as 30 days.
Customized Service Levels
EHS Momentum helps small and mid-size businesses leverage big company practices to drive safety, compliance and profitability using existing headcount. We do this with customizable service levels designed to fit your budget.
We do not require a long-term contract or any hidden subscription add-ons. Our pay-as-you-go model is designed to give clients maximum flexibility. In fact, we really only need the support of management and a primary point person who we can empower – the rest will take care of itself. Click here to take a quick self-assessment of your safety program.